International conference on "Carnap on Logic", July 3 - 6, 2013
The conference is dedicated to a reevaluation of Carnap's work on logic and its philosophical applications. It will investigate different aspects of his contributions-from type theory and modal logic to inductive logic-and set them in context with his work in the philosophy of logic.
- Steve Awodey (Carnegie-Mellon University)
- Patricia Blanchette (University of Notre Dame)
- André Carus (Hegeler Institute)
- Richard Creath (Arizona State University)
- Catarina Dutilh Novaes (University of Groningen)
- Michael Friedman (Stanford University)
- Wolfgang Kienzler (Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena)
- Sebastian Lutz (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität)
- Erich Reck (UC Riverside)
- Florian Steinberger (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität)
- Pierre Wagner (University Paris)
- Richard Zach (University of Calgary)
The conference is generously supported by the German Research Council (DFG), the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP) and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation through a Humboldt Professorship.